Leaving Chicago!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Rainy Sunday!

This morning we woke up to thunderstorms and heavy rain. It reinforced what a real blessing it was to have had the awesome weather we had yesterday for the wedding! We were to return to the site of the reception at 10 am for breakfast together. Some people did not make it back, but most of the relatives and a lot of friends came. It was nice to see everyone again, though some had gotten very little sleep after partying so late!
We got to spend some more time with my new nephew, Bela, 9 months, and my new niece, Marion, 4 weeks.
Almut with her son, Bela




Klaus and Lauren with their daughter, Marion,and nephew, Bela

Bela meeting his new cousin, Marion!
It rained all morning until mid afternoon. My Mom and Daryl took naps while the boys and I took turns on the laptop. Ben and I took a walk when it finally stopped raining. Then Ben took a nap, he's still sleeping!
Tonight we'll get together to watch the big soccer game! Go USA!!!! We have one more week to go on this trip ... it is going fast! Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN! Sorry we missed it this year!

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys.I'ts dustin.looks like you are having an awsome time.(: I'm missing you so much. I't is SO hot out here. The normal for the entire week is in the mid 90's!!!! see you when you get home.:)

    ReplyDelete